Phuket Weather

Welcome to 2013

Yes, the world is still here, and Phuket is still here, and although we're getting "odd" weather all the time, all over the world, I wouldn't worry too much about things. Make the best of 2013. Hope everyone has a good year. As I said in the previous post on this blog, I'm not planning to update too often from now on. The weather will always be there!

In 2013 I will concentrate more on my main Jamie's Phuket Blog, just newly updated yesterday with a review of a restaurant we visited on New Year's Day.

Please also do follow me on Twitter where I tend to mention the weather most days.


You can always check the current Phuket weather by looking at the Live Phuket Webcam at Karon Beach or use the other weather links on the left of the page.

Oh, and if you need Phuket hotel booking or information - I suggest Agoda.

Weather Update January 6th 2013

It's really nice at the moment, though we had a few odd windy wetter days around the turn of the new year. Here's a sunset photo from yesterday ...

Sunset 5th January 2013

And a photo from January 1st. Cheers!

Cheers! At Dairy Hut Seafood, Phang Nga

This was taken at the new Dairy Hut Seafood restaurant in Phang Nga. That was a nice day out - we like to drive a bit off the island, Phang Nga province is nearby and has some great scenery. Just missed a sunset over the sea on that day, this was the sunset as seen from the car heading back to Phuket ...

1st January 2013 Sunset

Happy New Year from Phuket!


Welcome to 2013  |  The Phuket Weather Blog

Please Buy Me a Coffee