Phuket Weather

March marches on...

As we enter what I like to call "mid March", the sunny weather shows no sign of letting up. The heat is hot ...

On the first part of the journey
I was looking at all the life
There were plants and birds and rocks and things
There was sand and hills and rings
The first thing I met was a fly with a buzz
And the sky with no clouds
The heat was hot and the ground was dry
But the air was full of sound

I digress... I am now back in charge of my old weather page at Sunrise Divers - see Sunrise Divers weather page. So, now there's another regular update to keep an eye on.

Here's a cool photo I took on Sunday... (Sunday was a hot day, by the way):

Lizard in my garden

Meanwhile, to amuse you - What was the No. 1 song the day you were born?

And in the news....

Swiss man to be sentenced for defacing images of Thailand's King: BBC News

Rugby Union - England 26 France 18: BBC Sport YEEES! SWING LOOOOW SWEEEEET CHARRRRRIIIOOOTTT!


March marches on...  |  The Phuket Weather Blog

Please Buy Me a Coffee