Phuket Weather

I'd like to be on holiday in Phuket

Yes, it's definitely the hot season. What a beautiful day. I just had time in the morning to take a detour to Rawai Beach. It's nice and quiet down there. We used to come here a lot some years ago, and yes the area has seen a fair amount of development over the last 8 years, but it still has a relaxed olde worlde flavour. I took a walk on the new (and rather ugly) concrete jetty and watched a fisherman heading out to sea. I really had to tear myself away and head off to work. I could hang around Rawai all day (especially since I know that Nikitas Bar sells ice cold Beer Lao).

Fisherman in longtail heading out from Rawai

Fisherman near Rawai Beach Phuket


I'd like to be on holiday in Phuket  |  The Phuket Weather Blog

Please Buy Me a Coffee